Saturday, May 29, 2010

How are we adjusting?




Kevin and I are adjusting pretty well to our sweet little boys. We are definately tired even though the boys sleep 10-12 hours a night. I had no idea being a parent would be so wonderful and yet so tiring at the same time. I think one of the blessings of waiting so long to have our boys is that we don't mind the exhaustion. We know it is well worth it all! We have figured out all of their little signals for being tired or hungry or teething and it feels good to finally be the experts on our little boys and know them better than anybody else. We definately appreciate all of the prayers and support everyone has given us. We can still use them for sure! We promise to be more diligent about updating the blog in the future.
We would not be surviving without Nana and Mamaw and Papaw who help watch the boys all the time! Twins are double the fun and double the parenting! I am sore in places I did not know I had muscles from all the lifting of our little guys. The boys love the Johnny Jumper and it is their favorite place to be! Mommy's wrists are sore from putting them in and out of it all the time too. Daddy is an expert on changing diapers, making bottles and loving me well. I could not ask for a better husband and dad for our babes! We promise to update again soon!

2 comments:

  1. I'll keep praying for your little family! It sounds like ya'll are all adjusting just as I figured you would! (PERFECTLY!!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katie and Kevin! The boys are absolutely ADORABLE!!!! They look like they really are adjusting well. We are so happy for you all. We will keep you all in our prayers. Give the boys kisses for us. Much love, Uncle Michael and Aunt Susie

    ReplyDelete