Thursday, March 11, 2010

they've arrrived

Katie and Kevin asked me to update their blog [I'm Katie's mother] when I've talked with them until they get access to wifi. They arrived safely, along with all of their luggage [an hour and a half late which had me a nervous wreck], and are now sleeping soundly, I am sure, at Ayat House, and will get to hold their little ones when they get up Friday morning. At Dulles airport, they met a couple from Oklahoma who were flying to Ethiopia to also meet their new adoptive child - and guess what! They were Gladneyites [a word?] as well and staying at Ayat House. So all four are now there, and will share what will be life-changing events for all of them. To quote Louis Armstrong, "What a wonderful world." Signing off until I talk to them again. Nana

No comments:

Post a Comment